I specialize in improving performance, particularly sporting, and fitness. I am well versed in a wide range of strength and conditioning modalities related to athletic development, including speed, plyometrics and more.
I want to be able to put my knowledge and experience to use in helping and aiding those that have health or sporting related goals. I find the process of aiding someone, be it general fitness or readying for a competition, immensely fulfilling. Therefore, I want to continue doing so to the best of my ability for as long as possible helping as many people on their own journey as I can.
HELLO, I AM PAUL
• NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
• MSc Strength and Conditioning
• BSc (Hons) Physiology with Sports Bio-medicine
• NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
• NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
• SafeSport Trained
• British Red Cross Emergency First Aid at Work
• Athletic Development – Contact and Combat sports, rowing, athletics, racket sports
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
I specialise in improving performance, particularly sporting, and fitness. I am well versed in a wide range of strength and conditioning modalities related to athletic development, including speed, plyometrics and more. I have programmed and delivered such modalities to a variety of sports over a number of years in a variety of high-level sporting environments.
In more recent years, I have taken those same principles and applied them well to recreational fitness lovers and sports people. Thus, I am confident in my ability to deliver programming and coaching that is specific to the individual, whatever their level.